Endovascular treatment of a complex case of ischemic diabetic foot syndrome in a chronic kidney disease patient
This case presents a 68-year old dialysis patient with an ischemic diabetic foot. In this video, you will learn about:
(1) the anatomic challenges of diabetic foot syndrome
(2) the decision making in dialysis patients
(3) tips and tricks to cross chronic total occlusions (CTOs)
(4) how to treat the infrapoppliteal vessels and finally
(5) how to interpret the intraoperative angiographic images.