Crosstella® OTW- PTA Balloon Dilatation Catheter
Crosstella OTW is a Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty (PTA) balloon dilatation catheter for peripheral indications. It is intended to dilate stenosis in the iliac, femoral, ilio-femoral, popliteal, infra-popliteal and renal arteries, and for the treatment of obstructive lesions of native or synthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistulae. This device is also indicated for stent post-dilatation in the peripheral vasculature.
Why to use it
* Small balloon profile provides a successful crossability of the lesion^1
* Dedicated shaft balance offering an impressive pushability and trackability^1
* Wide size mix with diameters 2.0 – 6.0 mm and lengths 20 – 200 mm, allowing optimal choice of balloon for your lower limb procedures
1. Data on file. Terumo Corporation – CROSSTELLA OTW_18_Product Information_V1
2. No markers for 90 cm length shaft
|Catheter length||90cm, 150cm|
|Balloon diameters||2.0 - 6.0 mm|
|Balloon lengths||20 - 200mm|
Technical drawing legend
|C||Hydrophilic coating 31 cm|
|E||4Fr Comp.: 3.9Fr/1.3mm|
|F||5Fr Comp.: 4.3Fr/1.43mm|
For additional information regarding specification, please visit the Terumo Website.