Destination® – Guiding Sheath
Destination® Guiding Sheath is designed to perform as a guiding catheter and an introducer sheath.
Destination® Guiding Sheath is designed to be used for the introduction of interventional and diagnostic devices into the human vasculature, including but not limited to lower extremity, renal arteries, and carotid arteries.
Why to use it
* Coil reinforced tubing and PTFE inner layer that minimizes friction
* Stainless steel coil designed with a view to streamlining reliability
* Triple radiopacity to enchance visualization and allow precise positioning
* Hydrophilic coating at the distal end for traceability
* PTFE inner layer which provides smooth device passage
* 5 different tip configurations
|Maximum Guidewire Size||0.038 in/ 0.97 mm|
|Radiopaque Marker||Gold Coil Marker At 5 mm From The Distal Tip Of The Sheath|
|Reinforcement Inside The Sheath||Stainless Steel Coil|
|Sheath Inner Layer||PTFE Polytetrafluoroethylene|
Technical drawing legend
|A||Gold Coil Marker|
|B||PTFE Inner Layer|
|C||Nylon Outer Layer|
|D||Stainless Steel Coil|
For additional information regarding specifications, please visit the Terumo Website.