GORE® ACUSEAL Vascular Graft
GORE® ACUSEAL Vascular Grafts are intended for use as vascular prostheses in patients requiring vascular access.
Products presented on this platform may not be available in all markets.
Please refer to our website www.goremedical.com for more information.
Why to use it
The GORE® ACUSEAL Vascular Graft allows for earlier removal or avoidance of a central venous catheter (CVC), providing an alternative for your hemodialysis patients.
Instructions for use
- Early cannulation: Cannulate within 24 hours with the leading1 on-label early cannulation graft to allow for earlier removal or avoidance of a CVC
- Reduced infection: Reduces the 49% higher risk of fatal infections due to CVC complications2
- Lower total cost of care: Lowers the costs of treating CVC sepsis by earlier removal of a CVC3
The tri-layer design of the GORE® ACUSEAL Vascular Graft is optimized for early cannulation and provides uncompromised handling.
- Flexible at curves without kinking
- Free from stiffness or rigidity
- Precise suturing and anastomotic tailoring
- Marketrack: PriceTrack Database. Burlington, MA: Decision Resources Group; 2015 https://decisionresourcesgroup.com/. Accessed August 14, 2017
- Ravani P, Palmer SC, Oliver MJ, et al. Associations between hemodialysis access
- Mohr BA, Trovillion PJ. Economic value of preventing central venous catheter sepsis infections with early cannulation arteriovenous grafts (ECAVGS) compared to non-ecavgs. Presented at the ISPOR 20TH Annual International Meeting; May 16-20, 2015; Philadelphia, PA. Value in Health 2015;18(3):A42 PMD27