GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis
The GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis is intended to exclude the
aneurysm from the blood circulation in patients diagnosed with infrarenal
abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) disease and who have appropriate anatomy as
- adequate iliac / femoral access.
- infrarenal aortic neck treatment diameter range of 19 – 32 mm and a minimum aortic neck length of 15 mm.
- proximal aortic neck angulation ≤ 60°.
- lliac artery treatment diameter range of 8 – 25 mm.
- iliac distal vessel seal zone length of at least 10 mm.
Products presented on this platform may not be available in all markets.
Please refer to our website www.goremedical.com for more information.
Why to use it
The most-studied* EVAR stent graft designed for durable outcomes.
With more than 20 years of experience, the trusted performance of the GORE® EXCLUDER® Device is paired with the intuitive GORE® C3® Delivery System to provide optimal infrarenal seal and reliable results, even in more challenging anatomies.
* Based on company-sponsored trials and registries shown on clinicaltrials.gov for currently available stent grafts.
Instructions for use
The GORE® EXCLUDER® Device family has evolved based on what we have learned from over 20 years of experience in EVAR.
- More than 300,000 patients treated with GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis*.
- Sutureless construction: Expanded PTFE graft technology on luminal and abluminal surfaces.
- Advanced sinusoidal stent design: Enhances flexibility and long-term conformability.
- Proprietary ePTFE film layers: Low permeability with abrasion-resistant properties; Conformability in tortuous anatomies.
- Sealing cuff: Engineered to provide security against endoleaks.
- Active infrarenal fixation: Anchors for active fixation are engineered to provide migration resistance.
GORE® C3® Delivery System:
- Repositionable to obtain optimal seal.
- Unique ability to reconstrain the proximal end and reposition for ideal placement.
- More opportunities to maximize infrarenal seal.
*Based on the number of Trunk-Ipsilateral Legs distributed.