GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft with ACTIVE CONTROL System
The GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft is indicated for endovascular repair of the descending thoracic aorta.
Products presented on this platform may not be available in all markets.
Please refer to our website www.goremedical.com for more information.
Why to use it
The GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft with ACTIVE CONTROL System delivers new levels of control in the endovascular repair of aneurysms, transections, and Type B dissections of the thoracic aorta.
By combining precise control with the trusted conformability of the Conformable GORE®TAG® Device, clinicians can achieve predictable patient outcomes.
Instructions for use
The GORE® TAG® Conformable Stent Graft with ACTIVE CONTROL System combines the proven Conformable GORE® TAG® Thoracic Endoprosthesis with an enhanced deployment system that offers users new levels of control.
The system features advanced technology to improve deployment predictability through accuracy and control.
The GORE® ACTIVE CONTROL System is a unique combination of stent graft and deployment technologies that allow active positioning of the stent graft for optimal seal in a variety of aortic anatomies.
• Staged deployment that enables refinement of placement, angulation, seal, and apposition
• The device adapts to natural anatomy as opposed to the anatomy adapting to the device
• Multiple opportunities to visualize and refine device placement throughout the deployment process
• Achieves 360° wall apposition
• Precision and control to position in angulated anatomy, in proximity to branch vessels, and in tortuous anatomy
Conformable Stent Graft
• Single sinusoidal wire facilitates stent row nesting
• Partially uncovered stent design for proximal wall apposition
Enhanced Device Positioning:
• Staged deployment along entire device length allowing refinement of device position
• Hemodynamic stability throughout the deployment process
Optimal Angulation Control:
• Adjustment of proximal device angle to optimize inner curve apposition
• Available during intermediate and / or full diameter stages