NaviCross® – Support Catheter
Supporting Your Success
NaviCross® Support Catheter is intended to guide and support a guidewire during access of the vasculature except within the central circulatory system to allow wire exchanges and provide a conduit for the delivery of physiological heparinized saline solution or radiopaque media.
Why to use it
Stainless Steel Double-Braiding
* Highly kink-resistant with great torque control and optimal push transition from proximal shaft to distal tip1
Small Crossing Profile
* Provides seamless guidewire-to-catheter transition leading to high support and successful lesion crossing1
Hydrophilic M Coat^TM
* Ensures best-in-class trackability in challenging anatomy and great crossability of complex lesions1
Three Radiopaque Markers:
* Provides high visibility1
* Facilitates accurate assessment of position and intraluminal measurement of stent and balloon sizes
1.Compared to competition. Data on file.
|Braiding||Double-braided stainless steel|
|Hydrophilic Coating||M Coat™: 40 cm distally|
|Markers||3 radiopaque markers: 1 mm from tip – 40 mm and 60 mm from precedent marker|
Technical drawing legend
|B||Proximal Shaft Varies by Catheter Length|
|C||Marker Space 60 mm|
|D||Marker Space 40 mm|
|G||Hydrophilic Coating 400 mm|
|H||Tapered Tip 12 mm|
For additional information regarding specification, please visit the Terumo Website.