Passeo®-35 Xeo PTA Balloon Catheter
The Passeo®-35 Xeo low-profile PTA balloon catheter has excellent deliverability in a wide range of sizes. Passeo-35 Xeo is indicated to dilate stenosis in the iliac*, femoral, popliteal and infrapopliteal arteries and for the treatment of obstructive lesions of native or synthetic arteriovenous dialysis fistulae. Passeo-35 Xeo is also recommended for post-dilation of balloon expandable and self-expanding stents in the peripheral vasculature.**
Why to use it
• Improved Crossability: up to 0.16 mm lower tip entry profile compared to leading competitors.1 The low tip entry profile and smooth tapered tip of Passeo-35 Xeo facilitates crossing, with an up to 0.22 mm lower crossing profile compared to leading competitors.1
• Excellent Deliverability: The Passeo-35 Xeo catheter offers excellent trackability and pushability compared to competitive 0.035″ PTA balloon catheters.2
• Low Profile, Wide Range of Sizes: Low profile design with a full 5F compatibility up to 7.0 mm balloon diameter and 250 mm balloon length, 6F up to 10.0 mm and 7F up to 12.0 mm diameter.
• Optimal Deflation Times: Due to size-specific shaft design.
• Radial Approach Possible: Usable catheter length up to 170 cm.
|Low entry profile, colored
|Semi-Crystalline Polymer, controlled compliance
|Hydrophobic patchwork coating
|2 staged markers
|ø 3.0-12.0 mm; L: 20-250 mm
|5.1-5.4F, dual-lumen, hydrophobic coating
|90, 130 and 170 cm