Radifocus® Glidewire Advantage™ – Guidewire
Radifocus® Glidewire Advantage™ are hybrid stiff Nitinol hydrophilic guidewires covered with polyurethane containing tungsten and hydrophilic polymer coating (M Coat™) for peripheral procedures.
The Glidewire Advantage is designed to direct a catheter to the desired anatomical location during diagnostic or interventional procedures, except for central circulatory system.
Why to use it
Superior Tactile Feedback:1
* Unique proximal spiral-cut PTFE structure enables firm grip on guidewire shaft for steerability and comfortable handling
* Distal 25 cm of the original Radifocus^® Guide Wire M gives you the M Coat™ performance you trust2,3
* More pushability and kink resistance with extra-stiff proximal shaft, even in complex lesions1
Improved Platform For Interventional Devices:1
* Stiff proximal Nitinol shaft provides additional device support1
* Proximal spiral PTFE coating limits surface contact within catheter lumen, reducing friction and improving trackability over the guidewire1
- Compared to Radifocus Guide Wire M
- Niazi K, Farooqi F, Devireddy C. Comparison of Hydrophilc Guidewires Used in Endovascular Procedures. Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2009; 21:397-400.
- Compared to competition. Data on file.
|Distal Flexible Length||Tapered 1 or 5 cm|
|Distal Hydrophilic Coated Length||25 cm|
|Distal Hydrophilic Coating||"M" polymer (M Coat™)|
|Distal Radiopaque Jacket||25 cm Polyurethane Layer Containing Tungsten|
|Marker||Gold Tip Marker|
|Proximal shaft||Extra Stiff|
For additional information regarding specification, please visit the Terumo Website.