NIKO AZHARI HIDAYAT commented on presentation INTERDISCIPLINARY PROJECT: “3D PRINTING” AND AORTIC DISEASE FROZEN ELEPHANT TRUNK USING THE NEW E-VITA OPEN PLUS NEO (JOTEC R), AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT, MITRAL VALVE ANULOPLASTY, LEFT SUBCLAVIAN REVASCULARIZATION USING LEFT MAMMARY ARTERY.
INTERDISCIPLINARY PROJECT: “3D PRINTING” AND AORTIC DISEASE FROZEN ELEPHANT TRUNK USING THE NEW E-VITA OPEN PLUS NEO (JOTEC R), AORTIC VALVE REPLACEMENT, MITRAL VALVE ANULOPLASTY, LEFT SUBCLAVIAN REVASCULARIZATION USING LEFT MAMMARY ARTERY
- 1st February 2017, underwent an ascending aorta replacement, debranching of the Innominate artery and left common carotid artery for the acute aortic dissection
- The patient presented pseudoaneurysm at level of aortic root, a residual dissection of the aortic arch and of the descending thoracic aorta and a moderate-severe aortic and mitral valve insufficiency
- Depression of LV function
- Aortic Valve Replacement with Stentless biological prosthesis Medtronic Freestyle n 25
- Mitral Annuloplasty using Memo 4D n 28
- Ascending aorta and aortic arch replacement with debranching of the Innominate artery and left common carotid artery
- Frozen Elephant Trunk using E-vita Open plus NEO n 26
- Unfavorable anatomy for LSA revascularization
- Left subclavian artery revascularization using Left Mammary Artery
Thanks so much
Dr. Loris Salvador , Dr. Nicola Lamascese, Dr. Alessandro Favaro, Dr. Michele Gallo, dr. Daniele Zoni, Dr. Cheti Benazzato (anesthesiologist) , Mrs. Noemi D’Amato (perfusionist) , Mrs. Cristina Rabaglio (nurse), Mrs. Laura Chiarello (nurse)
Dr. Carlo Campana (3d printing engineer),
Mr. Luciano Ghiotto (3d printing specialist),
Dr. Leonardo Costa (biomedical engineer)
SISMA spa, StefanPlast, Valle Autotrasporti, ULSS8 Berica
J MINISTERNOTOMY FOR ASCENDING AORTA AND RAPID DEPLOYMENT VALVE REPLACEMENT
We present a case of ascending an rapid deployment aortic valve replacement (Edwards Intuity Elite Prosthesis) thorough a J Ministernotomy approach in old patient.
Ministernotomy for ascending aorta and aortic arch replacement with left carotid artery, right carotid artery and left axillary artery debranching.
– 28 year old male
– Traumatic aortic injury (TAI)
– Endovascular treatment
– Aortic arch and brachiocephalic trunk dissection
– Right carotid artery and left sublcavian artery occlusion
– Orthostatic Hypotension (Extracranial Steal Syndromes from Disease of the Aortic Branches?)
– Femoro-femoral and right axillary artery cannulation
– The aorta was accessed through a Ministernotomy
Giant Aneurysm of the Ascending Aorta: Replacement of the Ascending Aorta and the Aortic Root with a Porcine Bioprosthesis (Freestyle Inclusion Technique)
In this case report, we present a special freestyle technique treating a gigantic ascending aortic aneurysm, replacing the aortic root and ascending aorta with a porcine bioprosthesis.
Vascupedia commented on presentation Step-by-Step. OFF-PUMP TRIPLE EXTRA-ANATOMICAL BY-PASS.
Step-by-Step. OFF-PUMP TRIPLE EXTRA-ANATOMICAL BY-PASS
1. The heart is accessed through a full midline sternotomy
2. An off-pump coronary artery bypass graft is performed on the left anterior descending artery using a saphenous vein graft and 7-0 prolene continuous suture
3. The aorta is partially clamped with a side clamp and is opened through a longitudinal incision, about 2 cm length
4. A prosthesis is sutured onto the aorta with a continuous 4-0 prolene suture
5. One branch of the prosthesis is passed behind the ascending aorta,