»Thank you Markus!
1. We have not seen it yet and I do not think that this can happen. The device is completely released and fixed to the wall before the use of the through-n-through wire
2. Theoretically yes. I have personally done it but this is not recommended by the manufacturer.
3. So far I know, this is not described in the IFU as a clear number. I will ask for a recommendation the manufacturer and I will let you know.«
I would like to know from your experience:
1. Retrograde cannulation: did you experienced any dislocation of the Enside-graft, due to traction of the through-and-through-wire?
2. Is it possible to remove the T-a-T-wire after deployment of the bridging stent, in order to keep the stabil position of the steerable sheet for e.g. additional lining-stent?
3. Which angle in the visceral segment is possible with this graft?«