GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis
The GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis (IBE) is intended to isolate the common iliac artery from systemic blood flow and preserve blood flow in the external iliac and internal iliac arteries in patients with a common iliac or aortoiliac aneurysm, who have appropriate anatomy, including: Adequate iliac / femoral access, minimum common iliac diameter of 17 mm at the proximal implantation zone of the IBE, external Iliac artery treatment diameter range of 6.5 – 25 mm and seal zone length of at least 10 mm, internal iliac artery treatment diameter range of 6.5 – 13.5 mm and seal zone length of at least 10 mm.
Products presented on this platform may not be available in all markets.
Please refer to our website www.goremedical.com for more information.
Why to use it
First Complete System*: The GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis is the first complete system fully designed for the iliac branch, built from the same GORE® EXCLUDER® Device platform you’ve trusted for years.
*Gore designed iliac branch and internal iliac components.
Instructions for use
• Exclusively designed for use in the iliac arteries
• Widest internal iliac artery treatment range (6.5–13.5 mm) to treat more patients
• Time proven design backed by GORE®EXCLUDER® Device data**
Accuracy / Ease of Use
• Repositionable to precisely position the iliac component
• Pre-cannulated internal iliac gate
• Bi-femoral delivery, no brachial access required
• Low profile (16 Fr) delivery for enhanced vessel access and trackability
• Proprietary low profile sleeve technology
• Conformability in tortuous anatomies post deployment
*Gore designed iliac branch and internal iliac components
**Five-year prospective, controlled clinical data (N = 565) and twenty-year worldwide experience data (300,000 devices distributed)